At livevital PHYSICAL THERAPY + PERFORMANCE, the philosophy is early evaluation and treatment of injury before it can become a barrier to good heath.
Unfortunately, many of us seek help after symptoms begin. Once symptomatic, you have reached a higher level of “dis-ease” within the body. Physical Therapy is the platform for beginning a corrective path to feeling better and performing better. As a client, you will receive an individual evaluation to identify the source of your ailment rather than purely the symptoms. Next, interventions based on foundational principles of posture, flexibility, stability, strength, power, and patient education are implemented to create effective and timely results. Upon favorable correction, you will be educated in ongoing self management strategies and offered additional services to help you further progress towards your optimal level of health and fitness.
• Physical Therapy programs specializing in sports injury, conditions of the spine, and post-surgical cases
• Exercise based corrective exercise programs utilizing the latest modalities and techniques
• Individualized Norwegian based Manual Therapy for a wide spectrum of orthopedic & medical diagnoses
• Fourteen year history of practice in Southern Maine
• Strength and Conditioning periodization
Our extensive work with recreational and elite athletes sets us apart from others. At livevital PHYSICAL THERAPY + PERFORMANCE, we know how to provide the necessary solutions and care for your physical ailments, helping you to a quick and safe recovery.